CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 11, 2008

    What's it like to be me?

    What's it like to be me? What's 8th grade REALLY like?

    Well then I guess you're at the right place if you really wanna know.
    So here goes.
    A blog of a totally weird 8th grader.
    This is life, through the eyes of an 8th grader.
    What I'm like isn't really important, except for my name. Which is Alyssa.
    Let me get on to my day.
    It started off on a bad foot when I woke up, because I overslept. Then through the entire car ride, I was worried  I'd be late and get a detention (I live far from my school). A freaking construction vehicle was going 2 miles per DECADE and I knew I'd be late. So I had to bolt into my homeroom. Then I had to go to the basement level (almost tripping and killing myself down about 4 flights of stairs). Then after realizing I forgot one of my supplies for science, I needed to run up the same 4 stairs before my teacher got into the room. I made it with about 5 minutes to spare, so I didn't even need to risk my life on those stairs (keep in mind, I'm really clumsy). That was a total waste.
    Nothing else interesting happened until the assembly thingy we had, where my friend (who shall remain nameless for now) and I thought we should start a band. So now that's our goal. After the assembly, we had a few minutes to run around outside or whatever, so we just hung out and tried to decide who'd be the lead singer.
    The next and last fun thing that happened was in art class. My friend (the one I'm making band with, we'll call her J) decided that she would name her kids Dolce, Gabana, Chanel, La Croie, Louis (middle name Vuitton), and Prada (I think). That caused me to laugh so hard, my stomach started hurting.
    Well I guess I'm boring you now, so byes (:
    If you actually like reading about my life, then that's awesome (:
    But this is more for writing out what I feel than for people reading. Readers would be awesome though ; )
    Lurve you all (:
    -Alyssa.

    1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    lol wow first days could be suckish!