CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    Let me fill you guys in . . .

    Sorry for not posting for so long ): My life's been so busy&hectic, I had no time.

    ^^That was for anybody reading my blog. I lurve readers (:
    Back to the point of blogging; actually writing about what happened.
    Okay, so last time I posted, was what? 4 days ago?
    So since Saturday, a lot has happened. On Sunday, it was my mom's birthday party, so my friend who I hardly ever see came to my house, along with a lot of other people.
    Monday (yucky, sad day) was a crappy day for me. I was about to post and complain about my life (which I shouldn't be doing, because my life isn't that bad, but whatever), but it would be WAY to much if I posted it all on Monday. I've calmed down since then, so now I can write and complain. My moods were swinging on the swing on that Monday. One second I was happy, the next totally pissed and sad.
    Tuesday! I am so freakin' sore from yesterday. For one thing, I had my first soccer game of the season (7/8 GIRLS! WHOOT WHOOT!), against a monstrously hard team. I got pushed down a few times, but I didn't go down without a fight; I elbowed those girls right back! Unfortunately, we lost 3-0. I also accidentally headed the ball into OUR goal. BUT the coach kept me in for the whole game after that, so I guess I didn't mess up so bad. After the soccer game, I had time to run to a dance store to pick up shoes (which aren't even the right ones . . . I need to change them) and also got these smokin' hot leg warmers. They have fuchsia and black stripes (: Then I had like NO time for homework before I went to dance class, which also made me sore (we did jive and rumba for those of you who are wondering). Then I went back home and had a load of homework to do. Busy day, huh?
    TODAY WAS AWESOME! Except for the part of people leaving me out and making fun of me again. Great. Anyways, it was a theme day for spirit week; Decades Day. I TOTALLY DRESSED LIKE THE 80s. For the win :D It was cool. BUT again, people were mean to me, so it wasn't the best day of my life. I hope tomorrow's better.
    I guess I'm boring you . . . So I guess I shall end this post before you all die of boredom.
    Keep checking back for more about the life of a totally rad 8th grader (:

    Fer shure; Alyssa.

    1 comments:

    Livie23 said...

    cool. soccer isn't really my sport. i kinda suck at it actually. i can never keep running for that long. which is why im a field hockey goalie. i dont have to run as much. =] Mondays always suck. but i think thats a part of life. <=/ anyway. i hope you enjoy the rest of your week! =]
    pce-love-Liv