CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    I've survived about a week of 8th grade!

    Whoot whoot!

    Tis true. I have survived my first week of 8th grade.
    Wanna know how it went? *reader nods head*. Of course you do.
    There are new people in my grade (eek! I suck at meeting new people). 3 boys and 2 girls. I'm like best friends with one of the new girls (Ima call her T). I've talked to the new boys a bit, but I'm not sure about any of them. Or the other new girl.
    So I got over my shyness for a bit to meet these people. Nice.
    I also haven't taken one test or quiz in my first week. Schweetness. I did need to write an essay for English . . .
    I have my first quiz and test on Monday. Yucky. Picture day Monday, too. I don't wanna take my picture 'cause I got braces this year and I think I look bad with them. But I gotta suck it up ):
    Good news: My best friend who I haven't seen since the 4th of July is coming to my house! YAYS! I can't wait (:
    My mom also came back from San Francisco! It's her bday today so Happy Birthday to her! She brought me a cute jacket from San Francisco. It's really cute.
    Welp. I'm boring aren't I?
    Oh, did I mention before that I'm taking Ballroom Dancing lessons? Yep. I'm in this Teen Class thing with a whole mix of different types of dancing. So I've learned the basics of Samba, Rumba, and Jive.
    And at school soccer season started (: I'm going for Coach's Award this year, seeing as I won Most Improved last year. So I'm trying to step it up and get better at this sport.
    Oh and if you like reading fanfictions, check out the ones I write on mibba.com; My Mibba Profile (scroll down a bit to see a list of my stories).
    I have 4 stories; William Beckett (from TAI), Ryan Ross (PATD), Ronnie Winter (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus), and Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low).
    Now I think I'm done.
    So hope you guys enjoy your lives.

    -peace, around the world, for generations!
    Alyssa (:

    2 comments:

    Livie23 said...

    cool. 8th grade was so much fun. i also suck at meeting new people. i just never know what to say. so 'hi'. i just found your blog through another blog that ive been reading for months: randombutexpected.blogspot.com. i think your blog is pretty cool, so ill keep reading it. =] enjoy the rest of your weekend! =]
    pce-love-Liv

    Demeter said...

    Braces don't nessisarily ruin your pictures. Trust me, I've had them for a while.

    Good luck!