CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 22, 2008

    Gah!

    Sorry I haven't been posting!

    Lotsa homework. Thanks everyone who comments and follows (:
    So I'll make a longer post if I have time.
    BUT here's a quick news thingy: I hurt my foot playing soccer today! Now I might not be able to play in the game tomorrow ): Hopefully, I can heal quick and play because my team needs me.
    And I'm still reading Eclipse (to those who care).
    I finally got Fast Times At Barrington High by The Academy Is. That CD is the freaking awesomest thing I've ever heard!
    && I can play guitar again because I ordered guitar picks and they finally arrived! Before I lost the only pick I had, so I couldn't play too many songs. BUT NOW I CAN! So keep checking back and I might tell you what songs I know how to play (:

    Thanks for reading, loves.
    Alyssa <3

    2 comments:

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    wow,hope you can play because i would hate it if i couldn't play volleyball):

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    LOL,that comment really helped. and the SFC aren't exactly the popular girls but they're just girls i HATE. hahaa.