CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    PJ day always makes me sleepy.

    WELL, if you see the title of this here post, you can guess what day of Spirit Week it was. PAJAMA DAY! I came to school in prettiful PJs. It was fuuuun (: I guess I'm bipolar, because today I had serious mood swings. Honestly, one second I was on TOP OF THE WORLLLLLLLDDD! then the next I was pissed or at rock bottom. So yeah.

    I decided that this post will be dedicated to things I recommend!

    Music (ftw)
    • Decoy by Paramore (a bonus song on the Riot! album)
    • Homecoming by Hey Monday (you can't buy it on iTunes yet)
    • Angels Cry by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (not available on iTunes, but really good!)
    • Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (I've loved this song for so long! It's the sweetest thing ever written&performed)
    • Dear Child by Anthony Green
    • There For You by Flyleaf
    • Sorrow by Flyleaf
    • I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance
    • Northern Downpour by Panic at the Disco
    • I Have Friends In Holy Spaces by Panic at the Disco

    Movies
    • Mama Mia! (It was good!)

    Books
    • Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (AMAZING!)
    • New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (AWESOME!)
    • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (I'm still reading it, but it's great so far!)
    • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (I'm reading it for English class, but it's actually really good)

    That's pretty much it (:

    Guess this is goodbye my lovely readers.

    With lurve, Alyssa.

    6 comments:

    Livie23 said...

    ok, after you're done with eclipse, (I know this is going to sound totally impossible) BREAKING DAWN IS LIKE, THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i think im done raving now <=] more great music: Skyway Avenue, by We The Kings. (GREAT song. i just found it through a friend and i dont really even like this band at all, but this song got me totally hooked!!!) Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls. (I've only found one other person in my High School who actually knew this song. its a great soft song that i listen to every night to fall asleep. not in a bad way, just a great addicting song) Tell me if you like these! =]
    pce-love-Liv

    loony lyssie said...

    I actually love both songs (:
    Oh that's awesome. I can't wait to finish reading Eclipse!

    Manga Dork said...

    I love the Twilight series it is frikkin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Eclipse!

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    love your music choices,and i'm only that moody when i'm on my period. lmboo!

    Glass Mannequin said...

    I didn't like New Moon or Breaking Dawn. Take your time on Eclipse. It's my favorite.

    Glass

    Demeter said...

    Yay! I thought my old middle school was the only school that had the eighth graders read TKAM!