CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 2, 2008

    Pathetic rant. Care to read?

    Gah! I'm exceptionally mad today!

    Want to know why? If not, then you can just stop reading now. If you really want to know, read on compassionate people!
    Okay, so in my soccer game today. When I went back into the game in the 2nd half, I think that I lost my sense of playing soccer or something for a couple of seconds.
    And guess what. A couple of seconds is enough time for me to screw everything up!
    We were currently tied, 0-0. We even had a chance of WINNING the game if it wasn't for me.
    I was playing defense and the ball was near the goal. I wanted to help out with getting the ball to one of our offense players. This could have possibly worked if the goalie and I actually communicated. I had just kicked the ball when I heard the goalie saying that she had it. I backed off to let her get the ball. Long story, short, goalie couldn't get the ball, leaving the other team to score. The final score was 1-0, them.
    After the game, nobody really said anything to my face, but I could tell they were pissed at me. The only people who actually tried to make me feel better were my true, supportive friends on the team. There are only 1 or 2.
    I started packing up my books when one of my teammates told this jackass (excuse my French) that it was ALL my fault that we lost the game. I don't disagree with her, but I am mad that she would tell this guy out of everybody (let's just say he doesn't like me at all and loves to make me feel insignificant).
    I'm honestly scared to death to go to school tomorrow because everyone's going to hate me ): If that guy (mentioned before as 'jackass') says one thing at all about me messing up in the game, I'll chew him out so bad that he'll be scared to even look my way. He's always been mean to me and this'll be the last straw if he mentions my messing up in the game. I guess this is somewhat positive because I can finally stand up to him.
    I know this isn't needed from you guys, but if someone could try to cheer me up, that'd be great. Or if you can offer some form of positive words, whether it be something to make me happy or something encouraging.
    Thanks for reading (: I know my life is totally lame and pathetic.
    -Alyssa-

    7 comments:

    Demeter said...

    Aw. It sucks when you lose a game. At least you didn't get hurt! My friend nearly got her neck broken because this one girl kicked her when she was on the ground.

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    Ahhh. I've had a few games last year where i felt like the whole game was my fault. I even had one game this year where i must've scored the other team 10 points in volleyball. The thing you can NOT do is get upset or frustrated about it, cause that's what i did. Ignore everyone who tells you that you're the reason they lost. They're just trying to make you feel bad because they're angry at the loss. They have to blame something, right? And you know what, you chew that boy out because NO ONE deserves to be treated badly. you just tell him what you think.
    wow. that;s the longest i think a comment for me has ever been.
    that means you should feel special;)
    you are a FANTABULOUS soccer player and you had an off night,remember thatt,:]

    rockin_robin said...

    :( sorry about that. i used to play soccer, and i pretty much kicked ass at defense. i had to quit due to lack of time due to involvement in equestrian sports. but i miss it a whole bunch. it is one of only three sports im good at, and im GOOD at it. lol i sound really self-absorbed, but its true. i wish i could still play. but high school level teams would probably scoff at my lack of running talent. i can only make like a ten minute mile :\

    anyway... keep up the blogging :)

    mariposa said...

    Aw, I'm sorry about the soccer game. I had some stuff like that happen to me at a soccer game once, and I thought people would never forget it. But after a while, people do forget. And if people blame you, don't take it hard - it was a total accident. Just keep doing your best, because you're great :)

    jEeRo said...

    hEy your life isnt lame n pathetic!..c'mon cheer up now =)..whats important now is move on..put the past where it belongs..if others cant 4giv n 4get its their business not yours..
    so cheer up!

    Miss G said...

    It's not all your fault, but it's still rough =(. There was ten other people on the field whose job was simmaler to yours. Don't let that jackass bring you down!

    Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry, that seriously sucks!!!! It's good to vent though.....I do it often myself. Can I add this blog to my favorites list?


    Krosemarie