CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    I'm having a storm of happiness!

    Hey everybody! I am so freaking happy, I don't think anything can really ruin my day!

    Okay, so first off I saw City of Ember and let me tell you; one of the best movies EVER! I loved it. It was insanely good. I want all of you to go out and watch it. I thought it was good (:
    And if that wasn't enough to make my day so great, I also got my pre-ordered Hey Monday CD! BOOYAH!
    Hey Monday is a really great band, I think you should all check it out.
    Those two things made my day great, even though that's all that happened...
    More news that's pretty good; I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn and it's a great book.
    Sunday, I might get to meet All Time Low (EEP!), if I can beg my parents and persuade them to let me go.
    And all these nice comments that everyone leaves me, those are amazing! Probably one of the things that is making me a much happier person (: Thanks to everybody so much. I hope everyone is having a good weekend (well it's a weekend for me... No school!) and a good Friday.
    ++Alyssa

    8 comments:

    Triss Teh said...

    What about Breaking Dawn did you like?

    http://trissteh.blogspot.com/2008/08/breaking-dawn.html

    jEeRo said...

    hEy
    enjoy ur long weekend!!!!!!!..
    u sure hav alot goin on there..haha..=)

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    ahhhh! i'm happy for you. it seems like a storm of happiness has happened for me too;)

    mariposa said...

    Oh, cool - glad everything's going well :)

    Livie23 said...

    nice! =] that sounds like a really happy weekend to me! =]
    pce-love-Liv

    rockin_robin said...

    glehb i really honestly hated breaking dawn. it ruined the series for me.

    but glad it made you happy

    ps know ill be slammed on for this but i have to say it...

    IF JACOB BLACK WERE REAL, ID DO HIM IN A SECOND

    okay thats it ^.^ sorry. team jacob pwns

    Anonymous said...

    Ack! I still haven't finished Breaking Dawn I started it the dy it came out...and I haven't picked it up in months o.0 eep! I must get back to reading it!!!

    I hope you enjoyed the long weekend!!!

    Sondra said...

    City of Ember looks good. I hope you can meet ATL, I heard tey were really funny and nice.