CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    No school=BEST THING EVER!

    Hey peeps. Sorry I've been so scarce. I haven't had much going on, but I'll explain everything that has happened in the past few days. 

    We tied our soccer game on Tuesday and I actually got to play forward! For like... 3 minutes and I didn't do anything, but still! It was super fun.
    And now it is Thursday... AND I have off until Tuesday (: Thank you Yom Kippur!
    I love holidays... I get to sleep in, hang out with friends, and do whatever the heck I want!
    There's nothing really to say except for what I plan on doing over this looong weekend.
    Today: starting figure skating lessons and then maybe hanging out with some people (if not, then I'm just home on the computer XP)
    Friday: going to see 'City of Ember'. Oh yeah, that movie seems totally rad! I can't wait to see it. I might go with my friend who's sister is my sister's age so that would work out perfectly!
    Saturday: might hang out with Tiffani... Maybe...
    Sunday: Hanging with Lizz or Amanda...? I don't really know yet.
    Monday: no freaking idea XD
    And then Tuesday I go back to school.
    OH and please check this guy out... Mitchell Davis! He is hilarious. My new obsession (:
    There's no more to say really, so bye!
    ++Alyssa

    4 comments:

    Livie23 said...

    wow! why is it that everyone has a 5 day weekend but me? i have today off, but then i go back to school on friday, then i get tuesday off. =/ oh well. nice jjob in soccer! =]
    pce-love-Liv

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    sounds fun:) glad your back!

    rockin_robin said...

    lol i had to read the book "city of ember" in sixth grade...

    lets hope the movie is better than the book :|

    mariposa said...

    Hey! Lucky you getting a holiday :) That's so cool that you're starting skating lessons! I love ice skating - hope you have fun. Will definitely check out Mitchell Davis too. Btw, thanks much for the encouragment :)