CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    Have I been gone for far too long?

    Watching Saw II (Creepy, psycho movie)
    Feeling kinda spooked.

    Well please let me know if I've been gone for forever. I just haven't had much interesting things to write about. Schools the same; still made fun of, still boring, still totally annoying. I still hate school. It's almost Halloween though! I love Halloween at my school; we have a halloween costume contest and we get to hang around outside.

    It's been getting really cold around here. I've been freezing and walking around in a scarf. Fingertips turning red and slowly purple, running to get to my next area so that I don't have to be outside too long. It's kind of nice though. I like the seasons changing.

    I've started to wear glasses now, too. Changes have been occurring. I actually like the glasses though; I can see better and I think they look kinda cute on me. I've also taken up figure skating in the time I've been gone. I'm just starting and taking lessons, but hopefully I'll be able to skate well soon.

    Well my life is boring so I guess I'll just end the post. If I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately, sorry. I've been busy. I hope all of you guys whose blogs I'm following are living good lives. I hope you guys are doing good. I might talk to you soon, if I can get more time on blogger.

    --Alyssa

    7 comments:

    Demeter said...

    God, it has been getting cold here, up in the Pacific Northwest. I do love the cold, but now that it's been getting cold, I remember that I don't have many jackets that I can wear that aren't totally bulky. :(

    Anyway, I love my glasses. The only thing I can't do with them on is use the computer. :( Core conditioning (P.E.) sucks because I can't wear my glasses and my vision is the worst every so everything is blurry.

    Anonymous said...

    I love figure skating! It's so pretty. =]

    Livie23 said...

    i love my glasses, though i usually perfer my contacts. I like the fact that contacts dont cut off your side vision, which is really important for sports. My glasses are awesome though. The only problem is that when i lose them or my contacts (or both. this is a regular occurance) I am so blind that i cant even see my laptop screen, 1 foot from my face, without them. =/ Figure skating is fun. I skate about halfway between a hockey player and a figure skater. (that's what my friends tell me at least) good luck with it! =] The saw movies are really creepy, though they lose their touch after jigsaw dies. my ipod costume melted in the rain yesterday (i swear i didnt know it would rain!) so now im just going to cover an old pair of scrubs with blood and walk around with a fake knife. =] dont worry about not having time on blogger. you'll find time somewhere. =]
    pce-love-Liv

    anaaaaaaishh :D said...

    hey babe:) missed me? hope life's been good! i know mine has. talk later ana!

    jEeRo said...

    rEst assure your life isnt boring..well i think mine is even worst..working life sux-BIG time..

    but glad ur back bloggin!

    mariposa said...

    Hey! Hope you had fun on Halloween :) & I think that's so cool that you're taking figure skating! It's a lot of fun - I used to do it. Will be waiting for your next post :)

    autumnrose said...

    omg i luv ur background!!! dinosaurs!!!!! ok im done. like your blog a lot