CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tweet, tweet-uh-leet.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    Wow it's been forever.

    Whoa, it really has been forever since I've posted on this. I feel kinda weird now that I'm starting to post again. Wanna hear my lame excuses? I'm sure you do. If you don't scroll through them or whatever else you can think of.


    1. I have no time.

    You're all probably going What? She's in 8th grade, how can she have no time? Well I actually don't have much time. Main activities that really take away my time in this life are... music (I have piano once a week and I play in two different bands), writing (I got to do it!), role-playing (yes, I must do it, because it helps with writer's block), school, and some figure skating (all though I haven't done it in a while).

    2. I have nothing to talk about.

    Lately my life has been slow and boring. Do you really want to read blog post upon blog post about pointless days that go by? No I bet you don't.

    So what got me back into blogging? I guess I just needed to write some more about my life and all. Plus, today was pretty crappy. For the most part, it was fine and I was pretty happy. But then later on, right before a basketball game, we had to shoot around and just practice. During this, me and a sort of friend, got into this not serious argument about our music opinions. I started telling her that her taste in music (ie: Jonas Brothers, Jordan Pruitt, Miley Cyrus, etc.) was pretty bad (no offense to anyone who likes any of those artists). She then went on to tell me that my music is all 'emo' and all about 'cutting your wrists'. The girl had the nerve to joke around about something so serious! My best friend came into the picture and she told off this girl for being so close-minded and for joking around about something that's really serious and deserves help. It ended up as both of us being pissed at this girl for doing this type of thing. Honestly.

    The bright side is that this is the first time in a while that me and my best friend were on the same side (we're usually arguing with each other about stupid stuff). That's a pretty good thing right?

    Well anyways, I'll stop whining. Thanks for reading (if anybody did).

    --Alyssa.

    0 comments: